Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hospital Infection
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Antimicrobial resistance surveillance in Europe 2022–2020 data. January 2022. Available at: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/antimicrobial-resistance-surveillance-europe-2022-2020-data [last accessed July 2022].
- Infections caused by carbapenem-resistant Gram-negative pathogens in hospitalized children.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013; 32: e151-e154
- New report calls for urgent action to avert antimicrobial resistance crisis.2019 (Available at:)https://www.who.int/news/item/29-04-2019-new-report-calls-for-urgent-action-to-avert-antimicrobial-resistance-crisis([last accessed July 2022])
- Molecular epidemiology of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae in Greece.Future Microbiol. 2016; 11: 809-823
- Antimicrobial Resistance: The “Other” Pandemic!: Based on 9th Dr. I. C. Verma Excellence Award for Young Pediatricians delivered as oration on 19th Sept. 2021.Indian J Pediatr. 2022; 89: 600
- Clinical factors predicting persistent carriage of Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase-producing carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae among patients with known carriage.J Hosp Infect. 2018; 99: 405-412
- Clonal and horizontal transmission of blaNDM among Klebsiella pneumoniae in children’s intensive care units.Microbiol Spectr. 2022; 10e0157421
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guidance for control of infections with carbapenem-resistant or carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae in acute care facilities. n.d. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5810a4.htm [last accessed July 2022].
- A novel risk factor associated with colonization by carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae: use of proton pump inhibitors in addition to antimicrobial treatment.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2016; 37: 1418-1425
- Duration of carriage of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae following hospital discharge.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 190-194
- Duration of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriales carriage among ICU patients in Miami, FL: a retrospective cohort study.Am J Infect Control. 2021; 49: 1281-1286
- Gastrointestinal colonization by KPC-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae following hospital discharge: duration of carriage and risk factors for persistent carriage.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2013; 19: E190-E196
- Predictors of persistent carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae carriage upon readmission and score development.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2016; 37: 188-196
- Dynamics of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacterales intestinal colonisation in the elderly population after hospital discharge, Italy, 2018–2020.Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2022; 59106594
- Gut microbiome: what we do and don’t know.Nutr Clin Pract. 2015; 30: 734-746
- Children’s liver chemistries vary with age and gender and require customized pediatric reference ranges.Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2015; 73: 349-355
- Management of adults with hospital-acquired and ventilator-associated pneumonia: 2016 Clinical Practice Guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American Thoracic Society.Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 63: e61-e111
- EUCAST guidelines for detection of resistance mechanisms and specific resistances of clinical and/or epidemiological importance.2017 (Available at:)
- A longitudinal study of spontaneous gut decolonization of carbapenem-resistant Gram-negative bacteria in neonatal and pediatric patients.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2022; 41: 648-653
- Appropriate use of short-course antibiotics in common infections: best practice advice from the American College of Physicians.Ann Intern Med. 2021; 174: 822-827
- How does the immune system work?.2020 (Available at:)
- Glucocorticoids-all-rounders tackling the versatile players of the immune system.Front Immunol. 2019; 10: 1744
- Long-term carriage of Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase-2-producing K. pneumoniae after a large single-center outbreak in Germany.Am J Infect Control. 2014; 42: 376-380
- The clinical impact of bacterial biofilms.Int J Oral Sci. 2011; 3: 55-65
- The collateral effects of COVID-19 pandemic on the status of carbapenemase-producing pathogens.Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2022; 12823626