Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hospital Infection
UK Parliament [Internet]; Quince W. The Minister for Health and Social Care. Hansard house of commons: debate. New hospital Programme. Vol. 728, Col. 499 (Friday 24th February 2023). Available at: https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2023-02-24/debates/9D499232-3229-4DC6-B617-6997D6E60DEA/NewHospitalProgramme [last accessed April 2023].
- Single rooms only for new hospitals.News, 2022 (Available at:)[last accessed April 2023])
National Audit Office [Internet]; Topic. Health and social care. Work in progress: new hospital programme. Summer 2023. Available at: https://www.nao.org.uk/work-in-progress/new-hospital-programme/ [last accessed April 2023].
- Independent review of incidents of Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in neonatal units in Northern Ireland: final report 31 May 2012. RQIA Pseudomonas Review. Review Reports.2012–2015 (Available at:)[last accessed April 2023])
- Enhancing privacy and dignity: achieving single sex accommodation.NHS Estates, NHS England, 2002 (Available at:)https://www.england.nhs.uk/publication/enhancing-privacy-and-dignity-achieving-single-sex-accommodation/([last accessed April 2023])