- Tacconelli E.
- Cataldo M.A.
- Dancer S.J.
- De Angelis G.
- Falcone M.
- Frank U.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology guidelines for the management of the infection control measures to reduce transmission of multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria in hospitalized patients.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014; 20: 1-55
- Multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacterial infections in the hospital setting: overview, implications for clinical practice, and emerging treatment options.Microb Drug Resist. 2016; 22: 412-431
- COVID-19: U.S. impact on antimicrobial resistance, special report 2022.CDC, Atlanta, GA2022 (Available at:)[last accessed August 2022])
- Contribution and limits of clinical specimens for the screening of intestinal multi-drug-resistant bacteria in view of laboratory automation.J Hosp Infect. 2017; 97: 59-63
- Practical guidance for clinical microbiology laboratories: implementing a quality management system in the medical microbiology laboratory.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2018; 31 (e00062–17)
- Optimal detection of extended-spectrum β-lactamase producers, carbapenemase producers, polymyxin-resistant Enterobacterales, and vancomycin-resistant enterococci from stools.Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2020; 96114919
- Intestinal carriage of carbapenemase-producing organisms: current status of surveillance methods.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2016; 29: 1-27