Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hospital Infection
- Improving the quality of antibiotic prescribing in the NHS by developing a new Antimicrobial Stewardship Programme: Start Smart – Then Focus.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2012; 67: i51-i63
- Implementation of antimicrobial stewardship interventions recommended by national toolkits in primary and secondary healthcare sectors in England: TARGET and Start Smart Then Focus.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2016; 71: 1408-1414
National Center for Health and Care Excellence, NICE Guideline [NG15]. Antimicrobial Stewardship: systems and processes for effective antimicrobial medicine use.
World Health Organization. Public health surveillance. Available at: https://www.who.int/immunization/monitoring_surveillance/burden/vpd/en/[last accessed October 2020].
- Updated guidelines for evaluating public health surveillance systems; recommendations from the Guidelines Working Group.2001
- Antimicrobial stewardship: English Surveillance Programme for Antimicrobial Utilization and Resistance (ESPAUR).J Antimicrob Chemother. 2013; 68: 2421-2423
- UK five year antimicrobial resistance strategy 2013–2018.2013
- Anti-microbial resistance (AMR) CQUIN 2016/17 2016.(Available at:)[last accessed October 2020])
- Antimicrobial stewardship: an evaluation of structure and process and their association with antimicrobial prescribing in NHS hospitals in England.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2019; 74: 1143-1152
- Improving feedback of surveillance data on antimicrobial consumption, resistance and stewardship in England: putting the data at your Fingertips.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2017; 72: 953-956
- Reducing the impact of serious infections CQUIN 2017/19.2017 (Available at:)https://improvement.nhs.uk/resources/reducing-impact-serious-infections-antimicrobial-resistance-and-sepsis-cquin/([last accessed October 2020])
- Antimicrobial resistance CQUIN 2019/20.2019 (Available from:)[last accessed October 2020])
- Behaviour change and antibiotic prescribing in healthcare settings: literature review and behavioural analysis.2015 (Available at:)https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/antibiotic-prescribing-and-behaviour-change-in-healthcare-settings([last accessed October 2020])
- AMR local indicators, PHE Fingertips Portal.(Available at:)[last accessed October 2020])
- English surveillance programme for antimicrobial utilisation and resistance (ESPAUR) report 2018–2019.(Available at:)https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/english-surveillance-programme-antimicrobial-utilisation-and-resistance-espaur-report([last accessed October 2020])