Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Candida auris sp. nov., a novel ascomycetous yeast isolated from the external ear canal of an inpatient in a Japanese hospital.Microbiol Immunol. 2009; 53: 41-44
- The Candida auris Survey Collaborative Group. Candida auris: epidemiological situation, laboratory capacity and preparedness in European Union and European Economic Area countries, 2013 to 2017.Euro Surveill. 2018; 23 (18-00136)
- Invasive infections with multidrug-resistant yeast Candida auris, Colombia.Emerg Infect Dis. 2017; 23: 162-164
- Candida auris: a review of the literature.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2017; 31 (e00029-17)
- An outbreak due to Candida auris with prolonged colonisation and candidaemia in a tertiary care European hospital.Mycoses. 2018; 61: 498-505
- Identification and phylogeny of ascomycetous yeasts from analysis of nuclear large subunit (26S) ribosomal DNA partial sequences.Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek. 1998; 73: 331-371
- Identification of medically important molds by an oligonucleotide array.J Clin Microbiol. 2005; 43: 3760-3768
- Simultaneous emergence of multidrug-resistant Candida auris on 3 continents confirmed by whole-genome sequencing and epidemiological analyses.Clin Infect Dis. 2017; 64: 134-140
- First hospital outbreak of the globally emerging Candida auris in a European hospital.Antimicrob Resist Infect Control. 2016; 19: 35
- Effectiveness of disinfectants against Candida auris and other Candida species.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2017; 38: 1240-1243