- NHS Improvement
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The start of another infection prevention learning curve; reducing healthcare-associated Gram-negative infections.J Hosp Infect. 2017; 97: 205-206
- Identifying hospital-onset Escherichia coli bacteraemia cases from English mandatory surveillance: the case for applying a two-day post-admission rule.J Hosp Infect. 2017; 97: 207-211
- Guidance on the definition of healthcare associated Gram-negative bloodstream infections.July 2017 (Available at:)[last accessed May 2018])
- Epidemiology of Escherichia coli bacteraemia in England: results of an enhanced sentinel surveillance programme.J Hosp Infect. 2017; 95: 365-367
- Estimating the incidence and 30-day all-cause mortality rate of Escherichia coli bacteraemia in England by 2020/21.J Hosp Infect. 2018; 98: 228-231