Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quinolone prophylaxis for bacterial infections in afebrile high risk neutropenic patients.Eur J Cancer Suppl. 2007; : 5-12
- Epidemiology of ciprofloxacin resistance and its relationship to extended-spectrum beta-lactamase production in Klebsiella pneumoniae isolates causing bacteremia.Clin Infect Dis. 2000; 30: 473-478
- Neutropenic sepsis: prevention and management in people with cancer.2012 (Available at:)[last accessed November 2017])
- English surveillance programme for antimicrobial utilisation and resistance (ESPAUR) Report.2017 (Available at:)https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/english-surveillance-programme-antimicrobial-utilisation-and-resistance-espaur-report([last accessed November 2017])
- Increasing incidence of multidrug-resistant Gram-negative septicaemia during induction therapy of acute myeloid leukaemia.J Hosp Infect. 2016; 93: 314-315