- Department of Health
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Safe water in healthcare premises.J Hosp Infect. 2016; 94: 1
- Continued transmission of Pseudomonas aeruginosa from a hand wash basin tap in a critical care unit.J Hosp Infect. 2016; 94: 8-12
- Health Technical Memorandum 04–01: safe water in healthcare premises. Part C: Pseudomonas aeruginosa – advice for augmented care units.2016 (Available at:)https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/524884/DH_HTM_0401_PART_C_acc.pdfDate accessed: October , 2017
- Epidemic Pseudomonas aeruginosa serotype O16 bacteraemia in haematology-oncology patient.J Clin Microbiol. 1989; 27: 1992-1996
- Where to do water testing for Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a healthcare setting.J Hosp Infect. 2017; 97: 192-195
- Pulsed-field gel electrophoresis.in: Woodford N. Johnson A.P. Methods in molecular medicine. 15: molecular bacteriology: protocols and clinical applications. Humana Press, Totowa, NJ1998: 33-50
- UK standards for microbiology investigation – B37. Investigation of blood cultures (for organisms other than Mycobacterium species).2016 (Available at:)https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/uk-standards-for-microbiology-investigation-b-37-investigation-of-blood-cultures-for-organisms-other-than-mycobacterium-speciesDate accessed: October , 2017
British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC). Susceptibility testing methodology. Available at: http://www.bsac.org.uk/stewardship-surveillance/susceptibility/methodologylatestversion/ [last accessed October 2017].
European Committee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (EUCAST). Clinical breakpoints, antimicrobial susceptibility testing. Available at: http://www.eucast.org/clinical_breakpoints/ [last accessed October 2017].
World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology. Defined daily doses definition and methodology. Available at: https://www.whocc.no/ddd/definition_and_general_considera/ [last accessed October 2017].
- Long-term mortality following Pseudomonas aeruginosa bloodstream infection.J Hosp Infect. 2017; 95: 292-299
- Waterborne Pseudomonas aeruginosa transmission in a haematology unit?.Am J Infect Control. 2017; 220: 1014-1019
- Antimicrobial resistance local indicators.2017 (Available at:)https://fingertips.phe.org.uk/profile/amr-local-indicators/data#page/0Date accessed: October , 2017