Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Microbiological comparison of hand-drying methods: the potential for contamination of the environment, user, and bystander.J Hosp Infect. 2014; 88: 199-206
- Evaluation of the potential for virus dispersal during hand drying: a comparison of three methods.J Appl Microbiol. 2016; 120: 478-486
- Assessment of the environmental microbiological cross contamination following hand drying with paper hand towels or an air blade dryer.J Appl Microbiol. 2013; 115: 572-582
- The hygienic efficacy of different hand-drying methods: a review of the evidence.Mayo Clin Proc. 2012; 87: 791-798
- UK. HBN 00-09 – Infection control in the built environment.2013 (Gateway Reference 18521)
World Health Organization. Hand hygiene: why, how & when? Available at: http://who.int/gpsc/5may/Hand_Hygiene_Why_How_and_When_Brochure.pdf [last accessed June 2017].