Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Other than Bacillus anthracis.7th ed. Elsevier, Amsterdam2009
- Spores of Bacillus subtilis: their resistance to and killing by radiation, heat and chemicals.J Appl Microbiol. 2006; 101: 514-525
- Dissemination of Bacillus cereus in a paediatric intensive care unit traced to insufficient disinfection of reusable ventilator air-flow sensors.J Hosp Infect. 2008; 68: 341-347
- Infection with contaminated alcohol prep pads.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33: 666-671
- Through a glass darkly. Nosocomial pseudoepidemics and pseudobacteremias.Arch Intern Med. 1980; 140: 26-28
- Summertime Bacillus cereus colonization of hospital newborns traced to contaminated, laundered linen.J Hosp Infect. 2013; 85: 149-154
- Investigation of increased rates of isolation of Bacillus species.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010; 31: 1257-1263
- Nosocomial pseudoepidemic caused by Bacillus cereus traced to contaminated ethyl alcohol from a liquor factory.J Clin Microbiol. 1999; 37: 2280-2284
- Bacillus species pseudobacteremia following hospital construction.Can J Infect Control. 1995; 10: 37-40
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guidelines for environmental infection control in health-care facilities: recommendations of CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC). Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/MMWR/preview/MMWRhtml/rr5210a1.htm [last accessed March 2016].