Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute trust tool kit for the early detection, management and control of carbapenemase-producing enterobacteriaceae.PHE, London2013 (Available at:)https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/329227/Acute_trust_toolkit_for_the_early_detection.pdf([last accessed January 2016])
- Laboratory detection and reporting of bacteria with carbapenem-hydrolysing ß-lactamases (carbapenemases).PHE, London2014 (Available at:)http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140629102627/http://hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&HPAwebStandard/HPAweb_C/1317138518829([last accessed December 2014])
- Systematic review of the effectiveness of infection control measures to prevent the transmission of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae through cross-border transfer of patients.ECDC, Stockholm2014 (Available at:)http://ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications/publications/cpe-systematic-review-effectiveness-infection-control-measures-to-prevent-transmission-2014.pdf([last accessed January 2015])
- Carriage rate of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae in hospitalised patients during a national outbreak.J Hosp Infect. 2010; 74: 344-349
- The importance of long-term acute care hospitals in the regional epidemiology of Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae.Clin Infect Dis. 2013; 57: 1246-1252
- Risk factors for colonization due to carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae among patients exposed to long-term acute care and acute care facilities.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2014; 35: 398-405
- Coincidental detection of the first outbreak of carbapenemase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae colonisation in a primary care hospital, Finland, 2013.Eurosurveillance. 2015; 20 (Available at:) ([last accessed July 2015]): 26
- Acute trust toolkit for the early detection, management and control of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae: frequently asked questions for health professionals.PHE, London2014 (Available at:)https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/329229/CPE_Acute_Trust_Toolkit_FAQs_for_Health_Professionals.pdf([last accessed December 2014])
- Fecal carriage of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae: a hidden reservoir in hospitalized and nonhospitalized patients.J Clin Microbiol. 2012; 50: 1558-1563
- Point prevalence of Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae in Maryland.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2014; 35: 443-445
- Faecal carriage of multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacilli during a non-outbreak situation in a French university hospital.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2010; 65: 2455-2458
- Persistence of Klebsiella pneumoniae ST258 as the predominant clone of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae in post-acute-care hospitals in Israel, 2008–13.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2015; 70: 89-92