Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Falls: assessment and prevention of falls in older people.NICE, London2013 (Available from: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg161 [last accessed June 2016])
Ford S. Trust introduces red socks to identify falls risk patients. Nursing Times, May 10th, 2013. Available from: http://www.nursingtimes.net/nursing-practice/specialisms/older-people/trust-introduces-red-socks-to-identify-falls-risk-patients/5058445.article [last accessed June 2016].
- Measure, promote, and reward mobility to prevent falls in older patients.JAMA. 2012; 308: 2573-2574
- BSAC standardized disc susceptibility testing method (version 11).J Antimicrob Chemother. 2012; 67: 2783-2784
- Mopping up hospital infection.J Hosp Infect. 1999; 43: 85-100
- Cleaning and disinfection of hospital floors.Br Med J. 1966; 2: 442-445
- Role of the environment of the operating suite in surgical wound infection.Rev Infect Dis. 1991; 13: S800-S804
- Relation of the inanimate hospital environment to endemic nosocomial infection.N Engl J Med. 1982; 307: 1562-1566