Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- How do we maximize the impact of the public reporting of quality of care?.Int J Qual Health Care. 2004; 16: i57-i63
- Performance of hand hygiene in 214 healthcare facilities in South-Western France.J Hosp Infect. 2009; 71: 280-282
- The Model for Understanding Success in Quality (MUSIQ): building a theory of context in healthcare quality Improvement.BMJ Qual Saf. 2012; 21: 13-20
- Should public reporting be made for performance indicators on healthcare-associated infections?.Med Mal Infect. 2013; 43: 108-113