Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae: biology, epidemiology, and management.Ann NY Acad Sci. 2014; 1323: 22-42
- Emergence of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae in France, 2004 to 2011.Euro Surveill. 2011; 16 (pii:19880)
- Link between carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteria carriage and cross-border exchanges: eight-year surveillance in a large French multihospitals institution.J Travel Med. 2012; 19: 320-323
- Nosocomial outbreak of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacter cloacae highlighting the interspecies transferability of the blaOXA-48 gene in the gut flora.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2012; 67: 1041-1043
- Control of a multi-hospital outbreak of KPC-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae type 2 in France, September to October 2009.Euro Surveill. 2010; 15 (pii:19734)
- Acquisition of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae by healthy travellers to India, France, February 2012 to March 2013.Euro Surveill. 2014; 19 (pii:20768)
- Risk of highly resistant bacteria importation from repatriates and travelers hospitalized in foreign countries: about the French recommendations to limit their spread.J Travel Med. 2011; 18: 344-351
- Prévention de la transmission croisée des «Bactéries Hautement Résistantes aux antibiotiques émergentes» (BHRe).July 2013[accessed October 2014, in French])
- Long-term control of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae at the scale of a large French multihospital institution: a nine-year experience, France, 2004 to 2012.Euro Surveill. 2014; 19 (pii:20802)
- Interpreting chromosomal DNA restriction patterns produced by pulsed-field gel electrophoresis: criteria for bacterial strain typing.J Clin Microbiol. 1995; 33: 2233-2239
- Rapid detection of glycopeptide-resistant enterococci: impact on decision-making and costs.Antimicrob Resist Infect Control. 2013; 2: 30
- “Colonization pressure” and risk of acquisition of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a medical intensive care unit.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2000; 21: 718-723
- Prolonged hospital stay, an adverse effect of strict national policy for controlling the spread of highly resistant microorganisms.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2014; 35: 1427-1429
- Causes, consequences, and perspectives in the variations of intestinal density of colonization of multidrug-resistant enterobacteria.Front Microbiol. 2013; 4: 129
- Antimicrobial agent exposure and the emergence and spread of resistant microorganisms: issues associated with study design.Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2013; 32: 581-595
- Deaths attributable to carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae infections.Emerg Infect Dis. 2014; 20: 1170-1175
- Treating infections caused by carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014; 20: 862-872
- An ongoing national intervention to contain the spread of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae.Clin Infect Dis. 2014; 58: 697-703
☆The results of this investigation were presented in part at ECCMID, Barcelona, Spain, 10–13 May 2014.