Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hospital Infection
- Sporicides for Clostridium difficile: the devil is in the detail.J Hosp Infect. 2011; 77: 187-188
- Evaluation of the sporicidal activity of different chemical disinfectants used in hospitals against Clostridium difficile.J Hosp Infect. 2011; 79: 18-22
British Standards Institute (2002) EN 13704 Chemical disinfectants. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of sporicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas. Test method and requirements (phase 2, step 1).
- Proteomic and genomic characterization of highly infectious Clostridium difficile spores.J Bacteriol. 2009; 191: 5377-5396
- Quantitative study of antibiotic-induced susceptibility to Clostridium difficile enterocecitis in hamsters.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1990; 34: 1348-1353
- Vegetative Clostridium difficile survives in room air on moist surfaces and in gastric contents with reduced acidity: a potential mechanism to explain the association between proton pump inhibitors and C. difficile-associated diarrhea?.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2007; 51: 2883-2887
- Isolation of Clostridium difficile from the environment and contacts of patients with antibiotic-associated colitis.J Infect Dis. 1981; 143: 42-50
- What is on that keyboard? Detecting hidden environmental reservoirs of Clostridium difficile during an outbreak associated with North American pulsed-field gel electrophoresis type 1 strains.Am J Infect Control. 2009; 37: 15-19
- Reduction of Clostridium difficile and vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus contamination of environmental surfaces after an intervention to improve cleaning methods.BMC Infect Dis. 2007; 7: 61
- Quantitative detection of Clostridium difficile in hospital environmental samples by real-time polymerase chain reaction.J Hosp Infect. 2009; 71: 43-48
- Comparison of the effect of detergent versus hypochlorite cleaning on environmental contamination and incidence of Clostridium difficile infection.J Hosp Infect. 2003; 54: 109-114
- Clospore: a liquid medium for producing high titers of semi-purified spores of Clostridium difficile.J AOAC Int. 2011; 94: 618-626
- Dilute sodium hypochlorite solution. Formulated preparation: specific monograph. vol. III. Stationery Office, London2014
ASTM 6911-E712: Standard practice for conducting an interlaboratory study to determine the precision of a test method. West Conshohocken, PA: ASTM International.