Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurodevelopmental and growth impairment among extremely low-birth-weight infants with neonatal infection.JAMA. 2004; 292: 2357-2365
- Morbidity and mortality of infants with very low birth weight in Japan: center variation.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: e1130-e1138
- Culture-proven neonatal sepsis in Japanese neonatal care units in 2006–2008.Neonatology. 2012; 102: 75-80
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: a consensus review of the microbiology, pathogenesis, and epidemiology with implications for prevention and management.Am J Med. 1993; 94: 313-328
- Pre-emptive contact precautions for intubated patients reduced healthcare-associated meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus transmission and infection in an intensive care unit.J Hosp Infect. 2011; 78: 97-101
- Neonatal nosocomial infections.Semin Perinatol. 1998; 22: 25-32
- A stepwise approach to control an outbreak and ongoing transmission of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a neonatal intensive care unit.Am J Infect Control. 2010; 38: 607-611
- Management of multidrug-resistant organisms in health care settings, 2006.Am J Infect Control. 2007; 35: S165-S193
- Effectiveness of preemptive barrier precautions in controlling nosocomial colonization and infection by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a burn unit.Am J Infect Control. 2006; 34: 476-483
- Preemptive isolation to prevent methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus cross-transmission in diabetic foot.Diabetes Care. 2007; 30: 2341-2342
- Prevalence of MRSA colonization in peripartum mothers and their newborn infants.Scand J Infect Dis. 2008; 40: 667-671
- Increase in methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus acquisition rate and change in pathogen pattern associated with an outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 39: 511-516