Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A comparison of methods for determining total body protein.Analyt Biochem. 1995; 226: 26-30
- From “protein” to the beginnings of clinical proteomics.Proteomics Clin Appl. 2007; 1: 720-738
- Colorimetric protein assay techniques.Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 1999; 29: 99-108
- The sensitivity of approved ninhydrin and biuret tests in the assessment of protein contamination on surgical steel as an aid to prevent iatrogenic prion transmission.J Hosp Infect. 2006; 64: 288-292
- Surface decontamination of surgical instruments: an ongoing dilemma.J Hosp Infect. 2006; 63: 432-438
- Quantitative analysis of residual protein contamination on reprocessed surgical instruments.Hosp Infect. 2006; 63: 439-444
Technical Committee CEN. BS EN ISO 15883. Washer-disinfectors, part 1: general requirements, terms and definitions (ISO 15883-1). British Standards Institute; 2009.
- Choice Framework for local Policy & Procedures (CFPP) 01-01 – Management and decontamination of surgical instruments (medical devices) used in acute care.SpaceforHealth NHS UK. 2012;
- Applications of the ninhydrin reaction for analysis of amino acids, peptides and proteins to agricultural and biomedical sciences.J Agric Food Chem. 2004; 52: 385-406
- CXXXII – Cyclic di- and tri-ketones.J Chem Soc. 1910; 97: 1438
- Chemistry of ninhydrin.Chem Rev. 1960; 60: 39
- Detection of fingerprints by the ninhydrin reaction.Nature. 1954; 173: 449-450
- Influence of acidity on the reaction of ninhydrin with amino acids.Analyt Chem. 1972; 44: 821-825
- On the mechanism of the reaction of ninhydrin with alpha-amino acids. I. Absorption spectra of ninhydrin and certain derivatives.J Biol Chem. 1950; 186: 1-12
- A modified ninhydrin reagent for the photometric determination of amino acids and related compounds.J Biol Chem. 1954; 211: 907-913
- Residual protein levels on reprocessed dental instruments.J Hosp Infect. 2005; 61: 237-241
- Endocrine control of amino acid transfer; distribution of an unmetabolizable amino acid.Science. 1957; 126: 1002-1005
- A ninhydrin-based assay to quantitate the total protein content of tissue samples.Analyt Biochem. 2001; 292: 125-129