Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- WHO guidelines on hand hygiene in health care.WHO, Geneva2009
- Pathways to clean hands: highlights of successful hand hygiene implementation strategies in Europe.Euro Surveill. 2010; 15 (pii=19560)
- Public reporting of hospital hand hygiene compliance – helpful or harmful?.JAMA. 2010; 304: 1116-1117
- Effectiveness of a hospital-wide programme to improve compliance with hand hygiene.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1307-1312
- My five moments for hand hygiene: a user-centred design approach to understand, train, monitor and report hand hygiene.J Hosp Infect. 2007; 67: 9-21
- The World Health Organization hand hygiene observation method.Am J Infect Control. 2009; 37: 827-834
- Successful use of alcohol sensor technology to monitor and report hand hygiene compliance.J Hosp Infect. 2010; 76: 364-365
- Alcohol-based handrub improves compliance with hand hygiene in intensive care units.Arch Intern Med. 2002; 162: 1037-1043
☆Sections of this manuscript were presented at the 50th Interscience Congress on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 12–15 September 2010.