Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Uniforms and workwear.DoH, London2007
- Neckties as vectors for nosocomial infection.Intensive Care Med. 2000; 26: 250
- Should doctors wear ties?.J Hosp Infect. 2006; 63: 227-228
- Bacterial counts from hospital doctors' ties are higher than those from shirts.Am J Infect Control. 2009; 37: 79-80
- Multicentre randomised double bind crossover trial on contamination of conventional ties and bow ties in routine obstetric and gynaecological practice.Br Med J. 1993; 307: 1582-1584
- Putting on the style: what patients think of the way their doctor dresses.Br J Gen Pract. 1991; 41: 275-278
- Ties and white coats, to wear or not to wear? Patients' attitude to doctors' appearance in the otolaryngology outpatient clinic.Clin Otolaryngol. 2008; 33: 505-506
- Physicians' attitudes about their professional appearance.Fam Pract Res J. 1989; 9: 57-64