Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Is your phone bugged? The incidence of bacteria known to cause nosocomial infection on healthcare workers' mobile phones.J Hosp Infect. 2006; 62: 123-125
- Cell phones and Acinetobacter transmission.Emerg Infect Dis. 2005; 11: 1160-1161
- Colonization of personal digital assistants used in a health care setting.Am J Infect Control. 2005; 33: 230-232
- Colonization of personal digital assistants carried by healthcare professionals.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2004; 25: 1000-1001
- Bacterial contamination of hospital pagers.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2002; 23: 274-276
- Pathogenic bacteria on personal pagers.Am J Infect Control. 2000; 28: 387-388
- Mobile Telephone Policy.NHS Lothian University Hospitals Division, May 2004 (LUH.CTOP.29:1)
- Voice over IP: how computing technology is being used in mobile communications.J Healthc Inf Manag. 2005; 19: 24-31