Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effectiveness of a hospital-wide programme to improve compliance with hand hygiene.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1307-1312
- Mopping up hospital infection.J Hosp Infect. 1999; 43: 85-100
The NHS Plan. July 2000, CM, 4818–4821.
- Ward floors and other surfaces as reservoirs of hospital infection.J Hyg Camb. 1967; 65: 515-536
- Relation of the inanimate hospital environment to endemic nosocomial infection.New Eng J Med. 1982; 307: 1562-1566
- The hospital environment: how clean should a hospital be?.J Hosp Infect. 1988; 11: 53-56
Plowman, R, Graves, N, Griffin, M, et al., The Socio-economic burden of hospital acquired infection, England, MWL Print Group Ltd
- J Hosp Infect. 1998; 39: 253-290
PHLS Standard Operating Procedure – Investigation of specimens for screening for MRSA. Reference number BSOP29 issue no 1 5/2/99.
- Improved recognition of MRSA case clusters by the application of molecular subtyping by pulsed-field gel electrophoresis.J Hosp Infect. 1999; 41: 29-37
- Interpreting chromosomal DNA restriction patterns produced by pulsed-field gel electrophoresis: Criteria for bacterial strain typing.J Clin Microbiol. 1995; 33: 2233-2239
- Properties of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus colonizing patients in a burns unit.J Hosp Infect. 1986; 7: 137-148
- Adherence and survival properties of an epidemic methicillin-resistant strain of Staphylococcus aureus compared with those of methicillin-sensitive strains.J Med Microbiol. 1990; 32: 195-200
- Survival of bacteria under dry conditions; from a viewpoint of nosocomial infection.J Hosp Infect. 1991; 19: 191-200
- Better environmental survival of outbreak vs. sporadic MRSA isolates.J Hosp Infect. 2000; 45: 231-234
- Environmental contamination due to methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: Possible infection control implications.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1997; 18: 622-627
- Effectiveness of infection control program in controlling nosocomial Clostridiumdifficile.Am J Infect Control. 1998; 26: 588-593
- National survey of MRSA: Ireland 1995.J Hosp Infect. 1997; 35: 175-184
- The population impact of MRSA in a country: the national survey of MRSA in Wales 1997.J Hosp Infect. 2000; 44: 227-239
- Environmental contamination due to methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).J Hosp Infect. 1998; 38: 67-70
- The cost of hospital-acquired infection and the value of infection control.J Hosp Infect. 2000; 45: 81-84