Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevention of transmission of infectious disease: studies on hand hygiene in health-care among students.Continental J Biomed Sci. 2007; 1: 6-10
- Evaluation of microorganisms transmissible through handshake.Afr J Biotechnol. 2006; 5: 1118-1121
- Guideline for hand hygiene in health-care settings: recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee and the HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2002; 23: S3-S40
- Hospital door handle design and their contamination with bacteria: a real life observational study. Are we pulling against closed doors?.PLoS ONE. 2012; 7: e40171
- Effect of hand hygiene on infectious disease risk in the community setting: a meta-analysis.Am J Public Health. 2008; 98: 1372-1381
- Transfer of vancomycin-resistant enterococci via health care worker hands.Arch Intern Med. 2005; 165: 302-307
- Compliance with handwashing in a teaching hospital.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 126-130
- Effectiveness of a hospital-wide programme to improve compliance with hand hygiene.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1307-1312
- Contamination of room door handles by methicillin-sensitive/methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.J Hosp Infect. 2002; 51: 140-143